Friday, June 15, 2007

conference...

I spent all day today in Philly at the Annual Conference for the EPC of the UMC. Two things I learned: 1. There has to be real motivation for pastors to go out of their way to an off-the-beaten-path ballroom to look at vendor's booths. 2. Pastors love candy.



It was a rather boring day, although I did get to catch up with a bunch of pastors that I had not seen in years, which was cool. I also met an amazing guy named Osaze from Palmer Theological Seminary.


To fight off the boredom, I did a lot of brainstorming for The Village, particularly for our gathering this week, and for our upcoming "doubt booth" at VBS. At one point, my hand just had to keep moving, so I did this sketch. Sorry, I could not get the picture any clearer.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the sketch, Mike! What does it say at the top?

Mike said...

Father, forgive them...