Sunday, October 28, 2007

food for thought...

While I was in Atlanta, I had the privilege to hear Craig Groeschel speak. His message was extremely powerful and inspiring. There were a few major items that I took away from his message that I thought I would share and hopefully start some conversation.

1.) What if we believed that what happened in the Bible could still happen today? The healings, the miracles, the massive spreading of the Gospel, the transformation?

2.) When we hit a wall, it often times causes a revelation that we wouldn’t see otherwise.

3.) Limited resources + increasing passion = exponential innovation

4.) Sometimes, in order to be effective, you have to break some rules.

5.) How would you live your life differently if you knew you had 30 days to live?

6.) If we are going to reach the unreached, we are going to have to do things that have not been done before.

Thoughts?

Be sure to check out Craig's church here.

No comments: