Friday, April 20, 2007

the Sun...



This is fascinating to me. Check out this article...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20070419/sc_space/sunsatmospheresings

(for whatever reason the link tool wouldn't work)

After I read the article, I just kept thinking even the Sun sings praises to God the Creator. Amazing...

15 It was you who opened up springs and streams;
you dried up the ever flowing rivers.

16 The day is yours, and yours also the night;
you established the sun and moon.

17 It was you who set all the boundaries of the earth;
you made both summer and winter.

Psalm 74:15-17

2 comments:

Rebeca said...

That is fascinating!!
Just more evidence that science and God will never be separate entities.
I know it's cliche, but every time I see the sun's rays beaming down through the clouds- I feel like God and I are having a moment.

Unknown said...

Amazing!!