Friday, May 11, 2007

green is the word...



Great convention that I attended in San Antonio. I came upon two links that I thought I'd share for those that are interested. The first is a letter to humanity from a ton of scientists written back in 1992 that got zero press. The second is a link to the website of a scientist, David Suzuki, on real ways that we can reduce our carbon footprint.

http://www.worldtrans.org/whole/warning.html

http://www.davidsuzuki.org/NatureChallenge/


Although these individuals may have a different world view than most of us, I choose to react to the facts rather than ignore them, since one of the first and most basic tasks we have been given is to be good stewards of what we've been given, starting with God's creation...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff Mike. These are simple tips that we can all use.

I recommended Michael Frost's book, Exiles to Liza. I think you would love it. It deals with a lot with our responsibility as believers to awareness of our carbon footprint and such. You would love it... Ill bring it for you tonight.