Sunday, July 8, 2007

blessings...


The past week was one of the most relaxing vacations I can remember. I really focused a lot on appreciating God's Creation (ocean waves crashing, sunsets - never got up early enough for the sunrises). I have really found the value in periodically taking some time to reflect on the blessings that God gives us and our relationship with Him. I also reflected on my appreciation for my family. I certainly have been blessed. I continue to wrestle with how to use these wonderful blessings to bless others so they do not terminate on me. Here is a stream of consciousness list of things I am thankful for at the moment...good food, fruit of the vine (fermented), my daughter, my wife, life, friends, family, health, rest, Jesus...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a really great picture of the Lehr family!!! I am glad that you all had such a great time, but we are also glad you are back... we missed you guys!